In Australian punting circles, the Waterhouse name stands out above all the rest. After a history of four generations of bookmakers, it has also become one of the most trusted names within the bookmaking industry.
See full review of Tom Waterhouse
Tom Waterhouse Operations Today
Most of the current services being offered by Tom Waterhouse have become mirrored after William Hill’s base operations. While the site is still currently in operation, it and it’s customer base are scheduled for integration into the William Hill website, which should be completed sometime during the summer of 2016. Until such time as Tomwaterhouse.com ceases to exist, they will still run its own betting site and advertise its own Tom Waterhouse sign up bonus.
As should be expected, Tom Waterhouse punters have access to over 5,000 betting events each and every month. This includes major sports from Australia, Europe, South America, Asia and North America. Horse racing enthusiasts have access to hundreds of daily horse races from the top racing venues located all over the world. All of these events are available through the online website or with a mobile app that has been designed to work in conjunction with mobile devices that operate on either an iOS (Apple) or Android operating platform. The website and mobile app are both easy to use and highly functional, which makes it extremely easy for punters to navigate and make their wagers.
Tom Waterhouse Bonus Bets
Due to the competitive nature of the online punting industry in Australia, Tom Waterhouse has always maintained a policy of providing a Tom Waterhouse sign up bonus for the benefit of its new customers. While the Tom Waterhouse deposit bonus has always been subject to change, it was often referred to as the Tom Waterhouse 100 bonus. At this point in time, the highly popular Tom Waterhouse 100 bonus has been replaced with a new Tom Waterhouse deposit bonus that has proven to be just as popular and quite lucrative.
The Current Tom Waterhouse Bonus
Unlike the current sign up bonus being offered by William Hill, Tom Waterhouse bonus bets are being offered based on the punter’s first qualifying deposit of $50 or more. As long as the initial deposit equals or exceeds $50, the punter will be allocated $200 in bonus bets, which are placed directly into the punter’s bonus account. Currently, William Hill’s sign up bonus is being offered based on the punter’s first qualifying bet. Let’s take a look at the terms and conditions ties to this particular Tom Waterhouse bonus.
- Punters who reside in the following provinces are not eligible to receive this offer: New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria. Punters who make their deposits using the POLi banking option will also be restricted from this offer.
- The offer will only be awarded based on the punter’s first deposit of $50 or more into a registered account. Punters are are only permitted to maintain one wagering account.
- The amount of the bonus bet allocation will not exceed $200.
- The punter will have 7 days from the date of their qualifying deposit to wager the bonus bet amount. The wagers must be placed on eligible markets listed on the Tom Waterhouse wagering events menu.
- Any winnings derived from bonus bets will be placed in the punter’s regular wagering account, minus the original bonus bet stake, which will revert back to the bookmaker.
- In order to fulfill the promotion’s rollover requirement prior to withdraw, the punter will be required to wager all bonus bet winnings 1X on a game or side that carries wagering odds of +150 or more.
- From the date of their account registration, the punter will have 45 days to provide the proper identification documentation to the customer service department for verification. This must also be done prior to requesting any withdrawals.
- Failure to abide by these or any other terms and conditions will lead to the forfeiture of the bonus bet amount, plus any earnings that may have been derived from bonus bets.
- All withdrawal requests will be subject to the site’s normal policy regarding withdrawals. That could include subjecting the punter to a pending period of 48-72 hours prior to processing the withdrawal request.
Due in large part to the website’s anticipated integration with the William Hill site, Tom Waterhouse does not currently show any other promotions for its sports or race book. If punters are interested in seeing a nice selection of promotions related to sports betting or punting on the horses, the are encouraged to go directly to the William Hill site for registration.
Check out the rest of our Australian free bets offers