Back in 2013 when British bookmaker William Hill made its way into the Australian online gaming market, the Australia-based bookmaker Centrebet was one of its key acquisitions. Since that time, Centrebet customers have been the beneficiary of some very exciting bonus bet offers and betting promotions because of the organization’s decision to advertise the same offers across all of its Australian bookmaking properties.
About the Bonus Bet for Centrebet
Today, Centrebet offers a very nice welcome bonus bet promotion for its new customers. In fact, there is a base offer and a more lucrative offer for high rollers who are in the know. The base Centrebet sign up bonus offer giver punters the opportunity to claim up to $200 on their first qualifying settled bet of equal value. It should be noted that the first settled bet is the first bet to go final, not the first bet the punter makes. Example: If the punter places a wager for $100 on an event and follows that one up with a wager of $200 on another event, the amount of their bonus bet will be determined by which one of those two bets goes final first. High rollers should be aware that they can contact customer service and ask about the possibility of having the bonus bet offer bumped up to as high as $700 in bonus bets.
For a full break down of Australian bookmakers visit out review section.
As should be expected, the bonus bet for Centrebet comes with a specific Centrebet bonus bet promotion code that will be issued to the punter upon completion of their account registration. That code will need to be entered in the appropriate place when the punter makes their first deposit. From there, customer service will await the punter’s first settled bet to go final and follow that up by placing the bonus bet award in the punter’s designated bonus account. Note: all of the site’s bonus bet promotions have its own Centrebet bonus bet codes, which need to be included as specified by the bookmaker prior to redemption.
Centrebet Bonus Bets Terms and Conditions
Based on industry standards, this bookmaker uses its Centrebet bonus bets terms and conditions to dictate how the Centrebet sign up bonus is to be used and how subsequent winnings will be treated. Based on this particular Centrebet bonus bet promotion code, here is a listing of the key terms and conditions that are currently in place. Note: Some of these terms and conditions are applicable for all Centrebet bonus bet codes while others may be specific to this offer only.
- This offer in only available to punters who reside in Australia, excluding those who live in the provinces of New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria. This offer also excludes punters who make their first deposit with the POLi banking option.
- Only one account is allowed per customer. Proof of identification must be submitted within 90 days of opening the account, and no withdrawals will be permitted until said documentation has been received.
- Bonus bets must be wagered with 7 days of being deposited into the punter’s bonus account. All bonus bet wagers must be made in increments of $10 or more on eligible sports on horse racing markets, excluding special wagers. Also, only one wager is permitted per event.
- Bonus bet winnings are capped at $10,000 per promotion. Any winnings will be placed in the punter’s regular wagering account, where they will be tracked against the promo’s rollover requirement. Winnings do not include the original stake, which is returned back to the bookmaker.
- Prior to becoming eligible for withdrawal, the total amount of all bonus bet winnings plus the original bonus bet allotment must be wagered at least 1X on an eligible market that carries wagering odds of at least +150. The rollover requirement must be met within 90 days of earning the bonus bet award.
- All withdrawals are subject to the site’s standard terms and conditions. This will include the possibility of a pending period prior to dispersal and presentation of the required documentation to be used as the punter’s proof of identity.
- Failure to fulfill and/or abide by any of the promo’s terms and conditions could result in the forfeiture of not only the bonus bet allocation, but also any additional winnings that may have been derived from those bonus bets.
It is the punter’s responsibility to read each promotion’s terms and conditions prior to accepting any offers. Failure to do so could result in confusion, loss of bonus bets and winnings, and even the loss of punting privileges. For more information related to this or any other promotions, punters are encouraged to contact one of Centrebet’s customer service representatives.
Disclosure: It is William Hill’s intention to close down access to the Centrebet website and mobile app after transitioning existing customers over to the William Hill online sports and race book. The transition is expected to be completed within the next couple of months. Until such time, prospective customers are welcome to sign up with Centrebet at their own convenience. Additionally, existing punters can continue wagering through the Centrebet property until properly notified of the Centrebet closure by William Hill. Visit our WilliamHill sign up page for a look at new bonuses from WilliamHill.